We took our first trip to the park Wednesday night, we had a great time!!! Madelyn LOVED the swing!!! As you can see from her big smiles :)
She was laughing like crazy- she is so cute!!!
Madelyn & Mommy....
Madelyn & Daddy on the slide...
I am not so sure about this mom???
Another swing pic...
My new coffee table!!!!!! Thank you so much mom it is exactly what I want and you are so sweet!! In case you didnt read between the lines (lol) my mom bought me a new coffee table which I stinkin love!!!! Thanks again momma- I love you!!!!
My baby girl looking so big digging in her toy basket... She is a crawling machine, pulling up, starting to cruise furniture and into EVERYTHING!!!!
We finally have our first TOOTH!!!! It has broke the skin, but its not all the way in yet... I am so proud- I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to have any....

1 comment:
Yeah I was wondering where you were! I just figured buzy getting Madelyns room done. How is it? What are you guys doing for the 4th! We are going to the beach I wish you guys could come! Maybe next year or something! You can escape the Arkansas heat!
Mads looks sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment