Tuesday, August 19, 2008

11 Months Sure does fly by....

Yesterday Madelyn was 11 months old, I cannot believe it. Time just goes by so fast- she is growing up on me. Becoming her own little person with her own preferences.

So I realized last night that I have been staying home for a year... Thats crazy, it doesnt seem that long, & I still love it!!!


But lets be honest with a baby this cute- who wouldnt want to spend their days home with her?
This was her 3rd bath yesterday- But the good news is she loves to take a bath.
So a day late... But Happy 11 months Madelyn!!! I love you more than life.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

WHAT!! 11 Months-om where does it go?? Im getting your cd in the mail-Im so sorry I have not done that i was laying in bed thinking about it last night!!!