Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Birthday weekend- GREAT homecoming!!!

I win, sorry ladies.... I officially have the best husband EVER!!!! Go ahead and be jealous
Not only did Bob encourage me to go to Tunica for the weekend while he stayed home with the baby, but he had the sweetest thing ever ready when I got home... Just wait there are some pictures....

But first... On my way to Tunica- already missing my babies...

The absolute best find ever- new bedding from pottery barn; I'm gonna let you guess on the price for the rest of the post and I'll tell you at the end....
I had a blast, drank too much wine, laughed alot, gambled a little bit, Great food, lots of shopping, room service; enough said.
But then I came home to this and it was priceless.....

This is my birthday card from Madelyn- Do you see her little scribbles- I will keep it forever!!!
SURPRISE!!



I have been wanting this casserole dish for FOREVER...


Needless to say but I felt really special. Oh I know, I know.... I wasnt kidding about how great he is.... This was the best birthday I have had. He is precious... Here's to 26!!!!
Oh and because you are anxiously waiting- It was 70% off 159.00 so I paid like $45, yeah I said $45- loving it

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Happy Birtday! Those Oliver Boys are sweet Like that arn't they! Good job Bob!! Yeep jeoulous of the bedding.
Cheers

Oliver said...

Hey!! Where the heck have you been? I was thinking the day we get to Houston you and madi and bob need to make a road trip!!!!