Thursday, September 18, 2008

One year ago today.....

The moment a child is born,the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
-Rajneesh




My Dearest Madelyn,

The day you were born was the best day of my life. I never knew it was possible to love so much. I remember everything about that day, every moment, every feeling. Tonight as I snuggled with you before bed, and felt your tiny hands patting my back, my heart melted as it does every time. You are my heart beat, my laughter, my pride and joy, I am so blessed to be your mama. I love you baby girl, and I wish you a Happy Happy Birthday.

Love,

mom

Oh and I will post birthday party pictures asap...


<

1 comment:

Oliver said...

Happy Birthday Madelyne!!! OMG gosh stop growing till we come see you again! Jen that qoute-okay totally crying!
Bill and I decided now that Bobby is making the big bucks you need to come see us!! See you soon!
Love ya!
jodie